Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxed JAP Nintendo 64/N64 - RGB cable/RGB amp/UK PSU/MemPak (relisted)

Options
  • 16-05-2015 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Boxed JAP Nintendo 64 - RGB cable + RGB amp modded + UK PSU + Memory Expansion Pak
    POST\COLLECTION: Pickup Only
    PRICE: 75euro
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

For sale here a boxed JAP Nintendo 64 which has had a RGB amp installed so you can use a RGB->SCART cable to get some N64 RGB goodness! Comes with a UK PSU so no need to use a stepdown. Also with one controller and some 3rd party memory/rumber pack, a 3rd party memory pack and a Nintendo rumble pack which I think I modded not to need batteries.

If you a collector of all things Nintendo, this N64 would look great on your boxed console shelf The JAP box art is much nicer than the UK one.

347453.jpg

Relisted due to an issue at time of sale with the RGB amp, since resolved so has many millennia of RGB goodness :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Edit. Wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

"Hi, I'd like this but I won't be able to collect from Dublin until the 3rd of next month. If you're ok with that I`ll take it. I can pay in advance with a postal order or paypal if that would make things easier. It plays US NTSC and Jap games right?"
    Edit. Wrong thread

I'd love to know what the correct thread was :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll take it for 75, was too slow on the last one!

Super, PM me and we can get the ball rollin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Yeah I went back on my offer and didn't want to be a dick so soon after offering. I realised I had OOT on gamecube and it was the main reason I wanted it. Looks like you got a buyer anyway so no harm done

• Advertisement

Yeah I went back on my offer and didn't want to be a dick so soon after offering. I realised I had OOT on gamecube and it was the main reason I wanted it. Looks like you got a buyer anyway so no harm done

No problem

SOLD! Please archive

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement