Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavily Discounted Touch and Type Covers for Surface Tabs

• 16-05-2015 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭

I've been weeks looking to get a type keyboard for my surface 2 RT without having to shell out the insane price 125 euros for a new one from Microsoft or PC world as its the biggest rip off imo..and finally found them at a reasonable price and brand new in the box also.

The Argos outlet store on the UK Ebay website www.ebay.co.uk/Argos are selling them for 44 pounds sterling and this comes with 1 year guarantee also.

They don't deliver to ireland so i used parcelmotel (best service ever), it will take a few days longer than normal to reach me by post as it will be coming from a UK store to Co Antrim and then down through the republic to me but I have no issues waiting as I have already waited this long just to find a reasonably priced one.

All and all with delivery charge and parcelmotel charge it has come to only 62 euros total....in comparison to 125 in PC World or from Microsoft. So half price!!!

They have touch and type covers for surface 3 also as far as I am aware...

Spreading the word as there may be others in the market to buy one at the moment...

Enjoy...

Advertisement