Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Accommodation

Options
  • 17-05-2015 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

So got a job in Waterford for the summer, looking for short term accomodation for the summer, any ideas where the best place to get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

So got a job in Waterford for the summer, looking for short term accomodation for the summer, any ideas where the best place to get it?

student accomodation sounds like what you need. check in with bookaroom and the likes. id say google will provide you with others. very cheap summer rates so i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

Calicon Property, Catherine Street is known for good rates for student accommodation over summer period.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭kingsofoffaly

no luck so far guys :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭beazee

no luck like in no properties left for summer? or not the sort of money I was thinking of?

money and properties as students still living in the houses :/

• Advertisement

keep looking. students should be vacating soon if not already

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    keep looking. students should be vacating soon if not already

templars 45 euro a week

• Registered Users Posts: 14,644 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

templars 45 euro a week

That's excellent for the summer. It's about 60% of the academic year price of rooms there.

You'll easily find a house there also. Can't understand how you haven't found one yet. There's was numerous free ones that I know of there during the year, and with exams over since Saturday, many more free now too.

templars 45 euro a week

its a peaceful place during the summer months. i think you might have a winner

Advertisement