If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung

Options
  • 17-05-2015 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi there,

Can you get me UE55H6400?

I see you on your .co.uk website.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

dmca77 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can you get me UE55H6400?

I see you on your .co.uk website.

Thanks
    Hi dmca77,  Stock is very low of that tv as it is an outgoing model.  Our main warehouse is showing a small quantity, but I would really need to call them on Monday.  Also that TV would have to be collected from the store  as it's non deliverable item

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Hi dmca77,  Stock is very low of that tv as it is an outgoing model.  Our main warehouse is showing a small quantity, but I would really need to call them on Monday.  Also that TV would have to be collected from the store  as it's non deliverable item

Regards Stephen

Can you check, collection is no problem.
    I see currys have it for 699

Regards Stephen

I will check for you in the morning and drop you a PM :)

Regards Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭dmca77

Regards Stephen

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Have you any news?

Dmca

Regards Stephen

Regards Stephen
    Hi Stephen,

Have you any news?

Dmca
    Sorry for the delay you have a PM

Regards Stephen

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.