Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Diego short term accommodation

Options
  • 17-05-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'll be moving to San Diego next week and I'll need short term accommodation, preferably a single room for 3/4 nights in a place close to where a lot of the tourist businesses are.

Does anyone have any experience or advise on a place that would be good? I'd be hoping to pay no more than 300 for the 3 nights.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Are you looking for a hotel room or an apartment? The Gaslamp district is full of tourist businesses. So is Pacific Beach area and a few in Coronado.There are plenty of hotels around, I'm sure you'll be able to find something in your price range. If you're looking for more of an apartment/house situation, you could check out airbnb.com or vrbo.com

Advertisement