Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help needed with flyscreen clip on old Hymer

Options
  • 17-05-2015 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi There, any advice on the following is much appreciated.
    I have a broken flyscreen clip on one of the windows, I'm assuming its an older Seitz flyscreen/blind from around 1996. The bit thats broken is the part that fits to the flyscreen aluminium extrusion. I'm showing the intact clip on the opposite side. Does anyone recognise them and know what model or manufacturer they are? would anyone know where they can be bought or would anyone have some spare or attached to a rail or even have a spare flyscreen with them on aluminium extrusion. They look to be well fixed in place so unless they can be bought seperate and fitted, I may have to look for a replacement flyscreen with extrusion and clips attached.
    Its not a big deal if they cant be got, but I would just like to have it sorted if they can.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭karmaan

just had a look at mine,they appear to be pressed into the groove, maybe super glue it back together?

Advertisement