Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best products for home waxing

Options
  • 17-05-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

I've never waxed my legs before but am going to try it this week as I'm fed up with shaving every few days. There's so much stuff on the market though so i don't even know where to begin! Can anyone reccommend a good product for getting started?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭ravima

VEET SENSITIVE

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Miss_Lauren

Veet wax strips are the best I think, I go through almost two boxes though when doing a full leg wax, as i have to go over some areas twice to do it properly. And don't expect the same perfectly smooth results that you get in a salon!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Another vote for the Veet wax strips :) I use the berry ones, and let my leg hair grow out for as long as possible so I've never had to go over patches twice. I normally go about three weeks before I need to shave again, and regrowth is more sparse than before (some patches are still completely bald, it's been a few years since hair has grown in some areas).

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I chickened out and bought the veet hair removal cream, it's probably rubbish but it was half price so I said I'd give it a go. Anyone ever try?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

anna080 wrote: »
    I chickened out and bought the veet hair removal cream, it's probably rubbish but it was half price so I said I'd give it a go. Anyone ever try?

I've tried it before and it worked ok, but it can make your legs a little sensitive if you leave it on too long (though my skin is sensitive anyway).

• Advertisement
Advertisement