Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gaming Problem

• 17-05-2015 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭

I'm and big fps gamer, main game i play would be Counter strike - Global Offensive and at the moment the last couple of days ive been playing really bad , (a lot worse then normal) - i have nearly 1000 hours on the game and im fairly decent when on form but lately my mouse sensitivity fells all wrong, iv'e checked the setting all are correct i play on the lowest sensitivity settings in the game and my mouse is at around 800 dpi. All of this is all the same but just nope it feels all wrong and iv'e tried changing it a little to maybe make it better it just got worse. I tried a different mouse that was just completely wrong down to not being used to the mouse.

any ideas why iv'e gone completely off form ?

Also sorry if this in the wrong section or anything like that.

Thanks
    Luke.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

do you have the same problem with other games or just cs:go?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Isnt there a setting in windows that keeps your movements linear to your actual mouse movements, whereas by default i think it exaggerates the movements the further you move?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

do you have the same problem with other games or just cs:go?
    Lu Tze wrote: »
    Isnt there a setting in windows that keeps your movements linear to your actual mouse movements, whereas by default i think it exaggerates the movements the further you move?

Just with csgo man :/

and yes there is but ive changed it and its still at that the same setting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

strange, maybe there was a cs:go update? i'd check the settings there (in CS), and if you've installed any other games or software since it started happening, might be an idea to uninstall it/them til you can figure out what it is

strange, maybe there was a cs:go update? i'd check the settings there (in CS), and if you've installed any other games or software since it started happening, might be an idea to uninstall it/them til you can figure out what it is

I dont know man could it be im playing it to much and i need a break from it ? like ive played over 100 hours in the past 2 weeks, like as far as i know there have been no updates since this happened or no programs apart from a graphics monitor ? so i really dont know weather its me just needed a break and getting a good night of sleep or something has changed with out me realising.

Like im no pro or anything but in my rank on csgo id be finishing 17+ kills 25 -30 kills on a good game im playing, now im struggling to get 10 kills, my aim, the feeling of aiming is just all wrong and i cant figure it out xD

• Advertisement

Found the problem :D

Thank god, it wasn't my sensitivity it was my screen resolution, I play on 4:3 1400x1050 ---- I tried it out on 1280x720 ---- very little difference to what you see but Huge difference to the sensitivity because less pixels, and my sensitivity cant go any lowers I wasn't able to adjust it.

Play a game half with the wrong resolution and then half with it, first half was terrible 5 kills second half with old resolution 12 kills :D so happy i found the problem I can start enjoying my gamers more again :D

Advertisement