Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunatic Fringe Salon in Dublin

Options
  • 17-05-2015 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I was wondering what it is like there and who would be the best person to get my hair cut with short layers and side swept bangs like a 'scene hair' or 'emo hair' ? If you dont know what I am talking about look up scene hair and you will understand.
    I need to have it done correctly and everyone has always messed it up so was wondering who I should go to and in what salon? Liffey st or Grafton? Or is there somewhere else In Ireland I should go to get this done? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

I get my hair cut by Eduardo in the Grafton St. Lunatic Fringe, I think he is the senior stylist in there. I can't recommend him highly enough, he is the first hair dresser I've ever gone back to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AshleyGiant

I get my hair cut by Eduardo in the Grafton St. Lunatic Fringe, I think he is the senior stylist in there. I can't recommend him highly enough, he is the first hair dresser I've ever gone back to.

Did you get a scene haircut? Or something like it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

Did you get a scene haircut? Or something like it?

Nope. I've gotten a choppy bob off him a few times tho, which I would think from pictures requires similar techniques. Can't say for sure tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MinnieMinx

When you're next out clubbing, compliment someone who sports this style and then ask them where they get their hair cut?

It's a very unstructured 'cut' with a razor so you need very dense long hair for it to look the way you intend. If you hair is fine, it's going to be more difficult to achieve the look you're after.

Take along a number of images when you go to the salon and be clear about what you want.

It reminds me a bit of the mullet cut during the eighties, lol. I hope you get it sorted.

Advertisement