Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resits in UCD

Options
  • 17-05-2015 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hey all,

So I've just finished up my final exams for my undergrad in UCD. One exam went quite badly and it being a 100% exam I think I may have failed. I know normally in such cases resits are held in the following semester which facilitates progression to the next stage of the degree. But what is the case when you are due to graduate? I assume a resit or some other form of remediation is facilitated such that you will not be forced to spend an additional year in the college for the sake of one module.

I hope this is the case as I've never failed a module in the past 4 years and am in fact on course for a good 2.1 honors. I would find it mad that a university would prevent someone such as myself from graduating on time just to do a resit for one module. I am just unable to find anything on UCD's website that offers information other than the standard next semester resit procedure.

So if you have experienced this, please let me know.
    Tagged:

Advertisement