Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small amount of green bile in the morning

Options
  • 17-05-2015 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

The net can get you really worried about every little thing so I thought I'd post here for any opinions.

My 18 month old threw up about a tablespoon of green bile yesterday morning. She didn't eat her usual amount then during the day, but she did eat bits and pieces of food.

This morning she threw up some green bile again, and was much the same, though she ate more today than yesterday.

She's a bit cranky, has had dirty nappies, but other than that is walking around the place and playing. She isn't throwing up, and doesn't seem to be running a temperature.

Then I read on the net today that green bile is something to be very worried about.

Should I take her to the doctor? Or is the net feeding hypochondria?

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:

Nobody on the internet can or should diagnose your child online.
    Please bring them to a GP.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement