Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gran Turismo 3

Options
  • 17-05-2015 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

Dont know where to post this, but I bout a copy of GT3 recently for the ps2 to get a blast of nostalgia, but when I complete a race or try a licence, after the results are shown, the screen seems to get stuck on a loading screen which is just black with a white square in the corner. I would normally just think that it was luck of the draw with buying a second hand game, but I bought copy of the game last year and the same thing happened.

anybody know if I am just unlucky that I bought two damaged discs, or is there a chance something is wrong with my ps2? Its old and would have taken a few bangs, but all my other games seem to work ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭gouche

I'd put my money on the laser in your PS2.
    I've had difficulty with Gran Turismo in the past with my old fat PS2 - both GT3 and GT4 and with different discs.
    Plays other games no problem at all but struggles at certain points in these games.

Advertisement