Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 5s Logic board repair

• 17-05-2015 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

Any know a cheap place where they'll do a repair on a faulty logic board? For a iPhone 5s?

Thought my SIM card reader was faulty but a guy check it today to say the logic board was faulty , and it's 100$ - 180€ to fix

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

GSM Solutions, near Liffey Street. They cost what you would expect proper replacements parts to cost and they give a 3 month warranty on all fixes. I've used them twice, they're sound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

The place previous poster adviced has a lot of negative feedback here on boards, but maybe they've changed...
    I would recommend e-tech in dundrum, good experience with them, fair prices and they can do repairs other shops can't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Any know a cheap place where they'll do a repair on a faulty logic board? For a iPhone 5s?

Thought my SIM card reader was faulty but a guy check it today to say the logic board was faulty , and it's 100$ - 180€ to fix
    GSM Solutions, near Liffey Street. They cost what you would expect proper replacements parts to cost and they give a 3 month warranty on all fixes. I've used them twice, they're sound.

Do not use the crowd mentioned above. Absolutely scum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Try www.fixiy.ie, used them for screens etc before, don't know if they do the type of repair you need, but they're very good & seem more professional than most of the repair places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

Do not use the crowd mentioned above. Absolutely scum.
    Fully agree .how they are still in biz I will never know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

I've never had an issue with them and they have done a lot of work for me.

Advertisement