Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

process to start a hobby association

Options
  • 18-05-2015 1:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi,
    first of all moderator sorry I'm not sure where is the best sub-forum to ask this question as I am struggling to find an answer. Please let me know if you'd prefer me posting this question on another sub-forum if you think it would be better.

What is the official process / paperwork or document needed and organisation to register (if required) to create a hobby association. It is for a RC model sailing boat class.

I know in France there a loi 1901 for non profit associations and what you need is to create specific document explaining the purpose of the association the committee and register it to the hobby or activity body if there is one and if not directly to some organisaion to register each association.

Cheers

Comments

Advertisement