Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No electricity Bill yet

Options
  • 18-05-2015 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi there, 
    I'm with EI for both gas and leccy. I have online billing so got an email to say my gas one was in. Normally my leccy bill comes a few days earlier so looked for an email that said my electric was in, no sign of it. So I logged in anyway checked my gas bill, then went to the electricity bill and there was no bill. On the page it said I was supposed to get a bill on 12/5.

Can you fix this issue? Or at least let me know how much I owe? I don't want to be overdrawn in my bank acc.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Umekichi,

Thanks for your post.
    Umekichi wrote:
    Normally my leccy bill comes a few days earlier so looked for an email that said my electric was in, no sign of it... On the page it said I was supposed to get a bill on 12/5.

The bill release date is approximate only; sometimes bills can issue a little earlier or later than this. However, we'd be happy to look into this for you; just send us the following details by private message and we can double-check your account for you:
    • Confirmation that you are the account holder
    • Your full name and address
    • Your account number
    • Your contact number or date of birth

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Umekichi

<snip>

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Umekichi wrote:
    PM sent.

Thanks Umekichi, we've received your PM and will look into this for you now.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement