Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigarette Tabacco?

• 18-05-2015 10:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone

I have recently started rolling my own ciggies, but using an injector type machine - on a trip to the continent I picked up Pall Mall All Around Tobacco which is the drier tobacco especially for these type of tube filled cigarettes.

A pack (100g) equivalant to 200 cigs costs about €24.99 in France - Does anyone know if I can purchase that tobacco or a similiar dry type anywhere here in Ireland - or Northern Ireland - Obviously this works out at a very cost effective smoke but I'm prepared to pay a little more - although the price difference now in France isn't as much of a gap as it used to be.

I was using the little blue machine and tubes from Rizla (and can still purchase their tubes) but the machine was hit and miss - so I got a top o matic one - which makes a decent cigarette - (now if only I could source the tobacco here ;( )

Thank in advance.

P.

Advertisement