Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

price rise

Options
  • 18-05-2015 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭

hi,after receiving nws of price increase,last feb,immediatley contacted the eircom loyalty team,and was offered to stay with eircom ,no price increase until the end of ciontract,e40 pe month,stand alone broadband,eircom account number <snip>,this was fine e40 per month till this month when price went back up to e 45,contacted loyalty team again,was told it could take up to 5 days to check recording of call,to whomever told me that he would keep the price t e40,now 7 days,still waiting,obviusly f my ill wen up this mnth ,and this month alne,anyone can see theres something wrong,thres something radically wrong with eircom,if it takesover a week to find a rcording,if its not resolved soon,iwish o cancel my reaining 3 months of contract,and WONT renwew,with e.s.b./vodaphone coming to carrigaline soon,il be going there,eircom should look after their customers better,nd belive them,and not quibble over e5 euro,billy Dorney(wm)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi,after receiving nws of price increase,last feb,immediatley contacted the eircom loyalty team,and was offered to stay with eircom ,no price increase until the end of ciontract,e40 pe month,stand alone broadband,eircom account number <snip>,this was fine e40 per month  till this month when price went back up to e 45,contacted loyalty team again,was told it could take up to 5 days to check recording of call,to whomever told me that he would keep the price t e40,now 7 days,still waiting,obviusly f my ill wen up this mnth ,and this month alne,anyone can see theres something wrong,thres something radically wrong with eircom,if it takesover a week to find a rcording,if its not resolved soon,iwish o cancel my reaining 3 months of contract,and WONT renwew,with e.s.b./vodaphone coming to carrigaline soon,il be going there,eircom should look after their customers better,nd belive them,and not quibble over e5 euro,billy Dorney(wm)
    Hi corks finest

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will check the status of your complaint.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement