Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Library at the weekend

Options
  • 18-05-2015 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies if not.

I am doing a part time two year post-grad in UCD and have to submit a summer (Capstone) project by the end of July. It is nearly impossible for me to study at home, particularly at the weekends. The library in Belfield is closed at the weekends for the summer.

There are a few public libraries in Dublin city centre but they only open 10-5 on a Saturday and not sure if they allow laptops etc in the library. I was looking for somewhere that would be open on Sundays too, even for a few hours. Does anyone know of anywhere else in Dublin (city centre preferably) where you can study that is open on a sunday. I have contacted trinity library to see if they are open at the weekends during the summer and am waiting for a response.

Advertisement