Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did you celebrate finishing you Masters?

Options
  • 18-05-2015 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭

I submitted my Masters (LLM) dissertation last week and have been too wrecked and snowed under to celebrate it.

My OH wants me to do something. How did you guys celebrate getting it done? I guess I should wait to see if I passed.:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭donnem33

Jude13 wrote: »
    I submitted my Masters (LLM) dissertation last week and have been too wrecked and snowed under to celebrate it.

My OH wants me to do something. How did you guys celebrate getting it done? I guess I should wait to see if I passed.:o

Congrats on finishing your masters OP!! Its a great achievement and a really tough year but so satisfying once completed!!

I did a masters in accounting. I handed in my dissertation on a fri and was exhausted. But my gfriend had organised a surprise weekend in a nice spa on the saturday...was a perfect way to relax and unwind after a stressful few months completing dissertation! The Friday night I just went for a few drinks with my course friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Haven't finished my masters yet but done with the exams. Still have to hand in thesis before September but last week the lads from the course went out n a much deserved dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thx1182

I slept! Lots and lots of sleep, well done on handing it in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Cheers all,

We have decided to hit a hotel for the weekend as it coincides with the OH's birthday so were off to the Chedi for a bubbly brunch and then stay over.

I keep stressing when I have my arse on the couch that I should be doing something, then I remember that I have finished it. I have also rediscovered the joy or reading something I want to read.

Advertisement