Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First and last annual return, what's required

Options
  • 18-05-2015 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

I formed a public limited company in November and my Annual Return Date is around now. I am dissolving the company now, so what is required with the return?
    And is it best to dissolve before or after the first return is sent in?
    I know I will need an accountant but just need to know what forms will be sent in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭dbran

You cannot dissolve the company until after its first annual return. You will just have to file it and then start the strike off procedure.

Kind Regards

dbran

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Hi,
    Another question relating to my first return. I know that the first return after 6 months doesn't usually require a set of accounts.
    But as I am winding down the company, my first return will also be my last. So do I need to send in accounts in this case?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I just called the CRO, and they said accounts are not required

Advertisement