Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efiber Crossakiel Exchange

Options
  • 18-05-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Hi, 

According to your E-FIBER map, the Crossakiel exchange is due to go live in May 2015

Do you have an ETA on when this should go live?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thecutter wrote: »
    Hi, 

According to your E-FIBER map, the Crossakiel exchange is due to go live in May 2015

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

I've double checked this and unfortunately there is no agreed specific launch date established yet, the map itself is indicative and delays can occur however at this moment in time I the best information I could obtain is that we should have more news on this before the end of May.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭thecutter

Hi, 

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

I've double checked this and unfortunately there is no agreed specific launch date established yet, the map itself is indicative and delays can occur however at this moment in time I the best information I could obtain is that we should have more news on this before the end of May.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks a million for the update Al, I appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi, 

Many thanks
    Hi thecutter

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks a million for the update Al, I appreciate it
    No problem at all thecutter

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement