Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LinkShare and VAT help

Options
  • 18-05-2015 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Very quick question. Do I require a VAT number to join Linkshare? Financially, the site in question doesn't generate anything beyond pennies per month and that isn't going to change anytime soon!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Short answer - no

• Registered Users Posts: 11 prettyboybaker

Thanks Blacknight. I guess I set myself up for that :)

I'll drop them an email. It keeps asking me for my VAT info.

Most of the affiliate networks offer the option of providing a VAT number
    It's not obligatory - unless you've somehow screwed up your registration and said that you are VAT registered when you aren't

Also, for a lot of the US ones, they'll require that you complete a tax form stating that you are not based in the US before they'll make any payouts

• Registered Users Posts: 11 prettyboybaker

Cheers again Blacknight.

If there's a chance of screwing up the application then that's almost certainly what I've done.

Cheers again Blacknight.

If there's a chance of screwing up the application then that's almost certainly what I've done.

Just contact them and ask?

• Advertisement
Advertisement