Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MSc in Computing (Advanced Software Development) fees

• 18-05-2015 3:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hi folks!

I was browsing through the computing masters courses and came across this course, as well as its listed fees.

It's fees are listed as just-shy of six grand, and it is listed as the total for the year, but I know someone who was hit by the tuition fees for an undergrad year in architecture. They were just switching over from another course and this someone meant that they had to pay extra tuition fees.

Now I don't claim to know the whole story of exactly how they qualified for these fees, but I would like to check and see if there will be anything outside of the six grand fee for this course that I hope to attend. If it turns out that I'll have to pay two grand for registration, then another two for "tuition", then I just won't be able to do the course.

Any helps is appreciated!

Advertisement