Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shannon primary schools

• 18-05-2015 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI
    I am looking to enrol my daughter in school in shannon or close to Shannon. Does anyone have any feedback on any schools please , I am not familiar with the area. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

My youngest finished primary school 6 years ago in Aidans and we found that good, but there has been a lot of changes since then so wouldn't like to give a recommendation one way or the other. Conaire's would be the biggest in town with Aidans second and then the rest, Senans, Tolas, the Irish speaking school and Johns ( CofI and Interdenominational) being smaller. There may be a waiting list for the larger schools but I'd say Johns and Senans would be well able to accommodate new students.

Advertisement