Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email

Options
  • 18-05-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I cannot access  my eircom email.  Says password is incorrect. Its not incorrect and my login details are correct too.  I really need to check it today!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bubsy wrote: »
    I cannot access  my eircom email.  Says password is incorrect. Its not incorrect and my login details are correct too.  I really need to check it today!!!
    Hi bubsy

Very sorry to hear this, for assistance with email problems please contact eircoms email support department on LoCall 1890260260, if you are not an eircom broadband customer you will need to contact them on 1530277100 (charged at 33c per minute)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bubsy

Dont see why I should have to pay your 'customer service'.
      You must have done something to the email settings.
      When I tried to click on the link that asked me had I forgotten my password it would not work either.
    Have tried on my PC and laptop and same result on each.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 bubsy

Have just tried it again and it worked.  Would appreciate an explanation though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

bubsy wrote: »
    Have just tried it again and it worked.  Would appreciate an explanation though.
    Thanks for updating the thread bubsy

There have been no reports of a general issue or outage, if you require assistance or further explanation a call to the email support team (numbers in above post) will be required.

Many thanks

AL

Advertisement