Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

battery hedge trimmers

Options
  • 18-05-2015 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

so my electric hedge trimmers pack up to day so have decided to invest in a battery one i only have a small hedge grissalina 30ft by 7ft tall any recomendations not looking for the cheapest but good battery life..thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

the Lidl one they have for sale from time to time is quite good, 1 hour charge 15min working time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Bosch AHS goes for about 40 minutes. Its all in the battery; this is with a 36V lithium battery. Also mine has a good long bar length of 54cm, but shorter is available too.

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

recedite wrote: »
    Bosch AHS goes for about 40 minutes. Its all in the battery; this is with a 36V lithium battery. Also mine has a good long bar length of 54cm, but shorter is available too.

I bought the B&W strimmer, you can use the same batteries in the hedge trimmer too; battery life is about 30 mins. Got two batteries, takes about 15 mins to charge so can just swap them 'round!

Black & Decker GTC3655L20-GB 36V Lithium Hedge Trimmer https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IJEEH08/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_8Jpxvb0EQDM5F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

The B&D looks to be a similar spec to the Bosch.
    After 40 minutes its time for a cup of tea anyway, so I'm happy with only one battery!

Advertisement