Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planetside 2 PS4 EU Beta Code

Options
  • 18-05-2015 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

I have 1 code here i got sick of waiting and purchased one months back received mine today and i am giving it to anyone on boards that wants it

Key is EU
    PS4
    Must have more then 10posts on boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

I have 1 code here i got sick of waiting and purchased one months back received mine today and i am giving it to anyone on boards that wants it

Key is EU
    PS4
    Must have more then 10posts on boards.

I'll take it if it's still available.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

PM Sent

Gone!!

Another Planet-side 2 PS4 EU Region key

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Another Planet-side 2 PS4 EU Region key

If available I'd love it,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Think this is definitely improving,jumped back in the other night after not playing for 2 weeks or so and the patches seem to have improved it a good bit. Just feels generally better to play than it did imo,more players is really helping as well

Tony key could be gone try it but i had it up on many forums

Let me know if it works

Guys if anyone wants to team up pm your psn name ill add you, Some have already asked and i forgot to add so please pm your psn, I can play any team, I currently have all three opened

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Let me know if it works
    Thank you, it worked. ill let it download overnight, :)

• Advertisement

Glad to hear that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Does anyone have a spare code for this or know where I could get one? Can you still buy them? I signed up but I don't think they are sending out any more codes before launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

EGriff wrote: »
    Does anyone have a spare code for this or know where I could get one? Can you still buy them? I signed up but I don't think they are sending out any more codes before launch.

PM sent,that code should work. Let me know if it does.

EoinHef wrote: »
    PM sent,that code should work. Let me know if it does.

Cheers Eoin. The code is good, downloading now.

The good folks of Boards.ie never let me down.

You can buy codes from sources but i highly recommend that you just wait as the public launch is just days away about 10 days

So I played a bit of this yesterday. Pretty confused at the start, I saw a guy with a red icon over his head and I figured that must be the enemy but no it warns me about friendly fire. So I figure I'm on the red team so I shoot a guy with a green icon over his head, friendly fire again.

Eventually figured out the enemies have no icons over their heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

EGriff wrote: »
    So I played a bit of this yesterday. Pretty confused at the start, I saw a guy with a red icon over his head and I figured that must be the enemy but no it warns me about friendly fire. So I figure I'm on the red team so I shoot a guy with a green icon over his head, friendly fire again.

Eventually figured out the enemies have no icons over their heads.

The colour of names distinguish between squad, platoon, and random blue idiot. Each sides armour looks different and even when you change camo the main factions colours remain.

Only issue of FF i get is firing at a aircraft 1000m+ away and then after a second or 2 of bullet travel time getting the warning, also idiots walking in front of my tank.

Anyone looking to team up

Advertisement