Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deep Tissue / Sports Massage in Lisbaun area?

Options
  • 18-05-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

looking for somewhere to get a sports massage preferably around lisbaun area? Shoulder and pain, just looking for a deep tissue type rather than candles and scents ! :p

anyone got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭saneman

John Butler sports injury clinic is based in liosbaun, not used them myself but it's in the area you're looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭masalbeagdubh

John Butler is very good. Just make sure you get to see him as there are a few different people working there and I don`t know what they are like.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Peter Forde just up the road is very good too

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

Ian Egan is very good. Lots of experience and great value. Google search will bring detail. Used him for running injuries myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Raging_Ninja

+1 for John Butler - can't recommend him enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

+1 for John Butler - can't recommend him enough.

+2 for John Butler. He is a sports injury therapist (rather than chartered Physio) but he does a very good deep massage and a lot of local sports people use him.

Advertisement