Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water Pressure, Lambay View in Rush

Options
  • 18-05-2015 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭

Is anyone having issues with their water in Rush? Particularly Lambay View??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OP - Rather than drag up a thread that is well out-of-date - start a new one. We don't charge extra. :)

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cjlan

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but is anyone having issues with their water in Rush? Particularly Lambay View??

Yes Woodale Road. Also experiencing problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 cjlan

cjlan wrote: »
    Yes Woodale Road. Also experiencing problems.

I rang Irish Water. They didn't know anything about it but would investigate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,349 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

cjlan wrote: »
    I rang Irish Water. They didn't know anything about it but would investigate it.

I called them as well last night, and they were aware of it,

I also checked their website and it was noted there too.

It's back on now anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭SF12

FYI - it was on FCC website last night (burst water main on Skerries Rd)
    I checked IW site at the same time too last night, and there was nothing on it.
    Soooo....who's responsible for running what these days?? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

It's on their website now - a bit late http://www.water.ie/help-centre/service-updates/#gis-alert-5873

It's not easy to find the alerts, you have to go to the Service Updates map and click on Dublin then scroll up to your area to see if there's one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭SF12

I did actually do that at the time - as you say, it's not obvious. But there was nothing there.
    Maybe they weren't aware of it at that point. I just thought it was IW that were supposed to be responsible for these things now. All fixed now anyway :)

Advertisement