Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Express bus city centre to Parkwest how long it take?

Options
  • 19-05-2015 9:52am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

How long this bus take?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,721 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

The timetable allows 30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Is anyone actively using this service? Would appreciate feedback (are they on time?, do they get you into town in 30 minutes?) from anyone who uses on a daily basis?

I'd be traveling in the opposite direction than the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Anyone using this? Can you buy the ticket on the bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,294 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I use it sometimes, you buy your ticket on the bus, think it's €2.60. I don't use it regularly, but any time I have it's been on time. And half an hour is about right. About 100 times better than the 79A which leaves beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Its reasonably predictable going from parkwest into town in the morning. In the evening leaving from the quays i found i was often waiting 45minutes + and the buses did not adhere to any schedule. Sometimes even though i paid for a ticket i ended up getting a dublin bus home.

• Advertisement
Advertisement