Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Policy renewal

Options
  • 19-05-2015 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

I am a 30 year old male driver and have been with Quinn Insurance, now Liberty Insurance for the past five years.

My renewed policy has been increased by 20%.

i have had no problems or claims with your company.

I understand that insurance prices are rising in general but this kind of increase seems unfair.

Regards,
    David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

I am a 30 year old male driver and have been with Quinn Insurance, now Liberty Insurance for the past five years.

My renewed policy has been increased by 20%.

i have had no problems or claims with your company.

I understand that insurance prices are rising in general but this kind of increase seems unfair.

Regards,
    David

Hi David
    If you want to DM me with your policy details I will arrange for someone to look into this for you and ensure we have offered our best price.
    Regards
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 4,099 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Crazy carry on that someone has to go on a public forum to haggle for insurance prices. 

I was with Liberty up until 2014 and all I ever did was add years to my no claims bonus, no penalty points, zilch. They bumped my quote up by roughly 20-25%. 

I called them thinking it was a mistake and they lowered the increase to 15%. I went elsewhere. It's getting ridiculous. 

Advertisement