Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrician Needed in Ballsbridge

Options
  • 19-05-2015 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi - I wonder would anyone be able to recommend a good electrician in the Ballsbridge area of Dublin, please?

I'll be starting renovations on a decrepit apartment at the beginning of July and need to start thinking about getting quotes in soon.

I'll be moving the kitchen into an adjoining room which is currently the sittingroom, and will need to have the electrical points set up there for the appliances, lighting etc.

I'll also need a few light fittings and new sockets installed elsewhere in the flat, and would like all these to be neatly chased in. (I have an aversion to that plastic trunking.)

If anyone has had good experiences with a decent electrician, I'd really appreciate a nudge in the right direction here. Thanks!

Advertisement