Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat - materials

• 19-05-2015 3:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭

Hi All, I understand a lot of you are looking for gamsat materials.

If you PM me I will help you out free of charge with most of the stuff you will need and hopefully it will save you the guts of a couple of hundred euro.

I've done this for a few people already.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭GeneralC

I would appreciate any material you have

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ShaunsMads

Hi there!

I would really appreciate any GAMSAT material you have to offer!! Recently decided to study veterinary medicine for 2016 (as its too late this year now) and I have no idea where to start!!! :(

Shauna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

ShaunsMads wrote: »
    Hi there!

I would really appreciate any GAMSAT material you have to offer!! Recently decided to study veterinary medicine for 2016 (as its too late this year now) and I have no idea where to start!!! :(

Shauna

Pm me with your email address and I'll help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Walsha22

Hi I am thinking of doing uk exams in August. I work full time and haven't studied yet but I have a science background. I would really appreciate any help or info you have. Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Skipper91

if this very decent offer is still available I would very much appreciate your materials.

Thanks in advance :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 denise2

Hi if the offer is still on I would appreciate the material.I am from a non science background and would appreciate it.Any advise on the exam and preparation. Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Hi All, thank you for the wealth of responses, sadly I don't have the material anymore.

For those of you who I have helped I hope it aided you in anyway to get you where you want.

Best of Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Baxtrax

Does anyone else have that material ??😭

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭ChromosomeT

If, by any slim chance, the material is still out there I'd greatly appreciate it! hoping to sit the exam in September in London while in my last year of college and would love to get stuck into work as soon as summer comes around:pac:

Advertisement