Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Can't I Login?

Options
  • 19-05-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have tried numerous times to log in to the liberty website using my policy reference number to no avail. When I click continue the page seems to refresh and ask for the login details again. No incorrect details.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

sham57 wrote: »
    I have tried numerous times to log in to the liberty website using my policy reference number to no avail. When I click continue the page seems to refresh and ask for the login details again. No incorrect details.

Hi Sham57
    Sorry to hear you are having difficulty. We are not aware of any issue’s with our website at present. If you want to DM me with your policy details we can reset your password and see if that helps. I can also arrange for someone to call you regarding your query.
    Regards
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sham57

Hi Sham57
    Sorry to hear you are having difficulty. We are not aware of any issue’s with our website at present. If you want to DM me with your policy details we can reset your password and see if that helps. I can also arrange for someone to call you regarding your query.
    Regards
    Seán
    PM sent

Hi Sham57
    Regards
    Seán
    PM sent
    Did you get my PM? I still can not login in.

Hi Sham57
    Regards
    Seán
    PM sent
    Did you get my PM? I still can not login in.
    Sill cannot log in.

Advertisement