Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact number

Options
  • 19-05-2015 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

We recently got a legal demand letter in my mother's name (she passed away 3.5 yrs ago) we opened a new account on the property but there was a balance left in her name, we've recently moved house and I lost the legal letter. could you give me the number to ring to make the payment, the letter explicitly said not to contact the regular bill pay number but rather gave a Dublin number beginning with 8, I just can't find it, and I would like to get it paid and sorted.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dottie_lottie,

Thanks for your post, and we do hope the letter in question didn't cause any distress.

If you send us by private message whatever details you have to hand we can look up the most appropriate number for you to call.

Thanks,
    David

Advertisement