Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am locked out of webmail since last fri. need to get access.

Options
  • 19-05-2015 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

havent made any changes to my email in the past 10 yrs. am using windows mail live.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭1hnr79jr65

best bet is call eircoms tech support agents on 1890 260 260, they should be able to get you back in fairly swiftly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

best bet is call eircoms tech support agents on 1890 260 260, they should be able to get you back in fairly swiftly.
    Hi ESS123

The best advice I can offer is to contact the email support team on LoCall 1890260260 for assistance with this.

If you are not an eircom broadband customer you will need to contact them on 1530277100 (charged at 33c per min)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

This is not just one person's problem, the gateway is constantly timing out whether accessed from a POP client or webmail since friday. (My account is also over 10 years old).

You will eventually get some kind of access on webmail if you keep trying to log in if you need access urgently...but it will take a long time and is very erratic...suddenly it works perfectly for 5 minutes then times out again.

aare wrote: »
    This is not just one person's problem, the gateway is constantly timing out whether accessed from a POP client or webmail since friday. (My account is also over 10 years old).

You will eventually get some kind of access on webmail if you keep trying to log in if you need access urgently...but it will take a long time and is very erratic...suddenly it works perfectly for 5 minutes then times out again.
    Sorry to hear this aare

No general outage/ssues with webmail have been flagged to me however I will of course provide your feedback to Webmail support. If you continue to experience issues please do contact support on 1890260260 as at present issues will be treated on a case by case basis.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,579 ✭✭✭aare

I am really sorry Alan, but I am a technician and there is no way this was anything more personal than a server gateway issue...

...which seems to have been miraculously resolved today.

• Advertisement

aare wrote: »
    I am really sorry Alan, but I am a technician and there is no way this was anything more personal than a server gateway issue...

...which seems to have been miraculously resolved today.
    Hi aare

I have been advised that troubleshooting will need to be done on a case by case basis if issues persist, I'm sorry if this conflicts with your findings however a call will be required to email support if assistance with email issues is required.

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement