Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's ups/ down for a property in church Parish

• 19-05-2015 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am planning to buy a property in Esker lucan and the property I am interested comes under church Parish. so wondering what are the advantages/ disadvantages with this 'PARISH'. I am not christian so do not know much about this.
    Also suggest if some one know then please provide how is the area I am looking property some where in The Glebe, Esker Manor or near by it.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,614 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Wouldn't every house in the country be in one church parish or another?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Access to schools is the only advantage. I don't know what parish it is but if it is not st Mary's then you have a better chance at getting into the educate together schools.

These were heavily subscribed which meant a possibility of only having access to schools much further away.

Advertisement