Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Temple Court/Parklands, Santry

Options
  • 19-05-2015 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Bit of a niche query, but hopefully someone might have have some answers or point me in the right direction:

1. We have two cars (one just recently bought) but only one space, so what are the rules governing parking in the visitor spaces for prolonged periods of time? We have 2 permits but I'm a bit wary of those trigger-happy clampers.

2. If prolonged parking in the visitor spaces is a no-no, does anyone have any spaces they'd like to rent? I saw one advertised on Daft for €80-a month but I feel that's excessive.

p.s. I've asked the management company these questions and, as usual, they've been next to useless and referred me to my landlord who was nonplussed.

Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭FunkyDa2

Remote park, up at McDonald's? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

FunkyDa2 wrote: »
    Remote park, up at McDonald's? :)

Yeah, a couple of people have said that to me, but I'm wary of leaving the car up there for periods of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭jd

Hello all,

Bit of a niche query, but hopefully someone might have have some answers or point me in the right direction:

1. We have two cars (one just recently bought) but only one space, so what are the rules governing parking in the visitor spaces for prolonged periods of time? We have 2 permits but I'm a bit wary of those trigger-happy clampers.

2. If prolonged parking in the visitor spaces is a no-no, does anyone have any spaces they'd like to rent? I saw one advertised on Daft for €80-a month but I feel that's excessive.

p.s. I've asked the management company these questions and, as usual, they've been next to useless and referred me to my landlord who was nonplussed.

Thanks a bunch!

Temple Court and Parklands are separate developments, so a permit for 1 doesn't entitle you to park in the other. Parking rules for Temple Court are here
    http://www.templecourt.ie/downloads/TCHouserules25Mar2014.pdf
    Don't know about Parklands.
    Management companies generally just deal with their members ie owners. Bit surprised your landlord doesn't know the parking rules after shelling out 250k plus for his property.

jd wrote: »
    Temple Court and Parklands are separate developments, so a permit for 1 doesn't entitle you to park in the other. Parking rules for Temple Court are here
    http://www.templecourt.ie/downloads/TCHouserules25Mar2014.pdf
    Don't know about Parklands.
    Management companies generally just deal with their members ie owners. Bit surprised your landlord doesn't know the parking rules after shelling out 250k plus for his property.

Cheers for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Clampers are fairly quick around there so I'd be wary of doing that. I'm in one of the other developments and some people just scope out empty spaces and park there. We don't need permits here though.

• Advertisement

Dord wrote: »
    Clampers are fairly quick around there so I'd be wary of doing that. I'm in one of the other developments and some people just scope out empty spaces and park there. We don't need permits here though.

What development are you in?

Advertisement