Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help me understand!!

• 19-05-2015 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi, just wondering if someone could explain a bit of this for me. I'v started microlite after my first baby in jan 2014. We have decided to try baby number 2 so my last period started on the 7th may, I started the pill on the 11th of May but stopped mid pack on the 18th of May. My predicted ovulation date is the 21st of May. Now my question is , I have been having intercourse since the 18th is it possible to get pregnant so soon after stopping or am I to expect a withdrawal period and then a natural one?

Thanks so much in advance, Google is not my friend tonight!

Comments

• Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭Neyite

I dont think even a doctor would be able to tell you tbh. You took the pill for a week, so that might well throw out your cycle or ovulation, there is no way of guessing I'm afraid.

Advertisement