Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying customers treated like thicks.

Options
  • 19-05-2015 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭

I am outraged how I have been treated by eircon since the start but worst was at the end of December.

We were being overcharged and then disconnected for non payment even though money was been paid through dd.

There was a fault on eircons side which they eventually admitted.

I agreed some money could be taken off my visa card as to get bb back as we badly needed it and was charged extra as they charge a reconnection fee even though was a problem on their side.

They then took extra money off my card and this was not on or agreed to.

They told me it was my bank and had to get it back from my bank.
    How would my bank take extra to the exact as what was owed on bill. Eircon never gave it back and a month later received a huge bill over €900 and many calls later I am told they have not been paid for 15 months.

Not TRUE. What company would keep providing a service for that long without payment.

Again more calls eventually they correct bill but then charge for other extras. I got some charges cancelled but now been billed more but I have not had bb for at least a month.

Rang again and have €40 of that cleared and was told a manager would call me right back as I was not paying an extra charge of €17 euro which was added due to termination of service for none payment.

We sent a letter over 3 months ago to cancel bb but they claim they never received.

I emailed twice to complaints team and no call within 10 days or over 30 for that matter.

I was also in contact with al rep on here but no joy.

Last attempt now to try and finish with eircon I have had no choice but to complain to comreg.

I really hope they can help.

Advertisement