Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction challenge

Options
  • 20-05-2015 12:27am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been give a infraction for posting a link outlining the referendum on a referendum thread.

I don't see how this could cause any problem for anyone!

This is an easy-to-read guide to the 2 referendums that are happening on the 22nd May.

Please look into this for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OP

the first part of the DRP process is to discuss this with the mod and try to come to an understanding, which in some instances will mean a reversal of the mod action or a downgrading and in other instances will mean there is no change.

When you've had this chat and if you cannot resolve the card or come to an agreement and still wish cmod review please let us know here sending on the full PM exchange and then we'll look into this, as it stands though I have to assume the first step is not yet complete.

Taltos

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 374 ✭✭Jjiipp79

Thank you taltos.

Any progress on this jjiipp79?

Hi Taltos,

The mod said he thinks the infraction is just.

So if I could challenge it please and what you come back with is good for me.

Maybe I'm in the wrong but I really see how I could be given an infraction by posting a link.

Thanks you

Jjiipp79

Ok
    Will look into it now for you.

• Advertisement

Hi jjiip79

OK, so I've had a look at your post that was infracted.
    Care to let me know what your intent behind that post was?

Also, please forward the PM exchange you had with the mod in trying to resolve this. - received from Mod

Hi jjiip

Take from your silence you don't want to proceed here so I'm going to request the admin team to mark this as resolved.

Taltos

Hi Taltos I am so sorry for not gettn back to you. Ya it's fine to mark as resolved, thanks for your time, I know it can't be easy to keep on top of everything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement