Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-resident account information

Options
  • 20-05-2015 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am currently residing in the US, but plan on returning home this year. At present, I do not have an Irish address as I have not yet bought a house there. Would proof of current US address suffice? May a non-resident account be changed to a resident account when I relocate? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I am currently residing in the US, but plan on returning home this year. At present, I do not have an Irish address as I have not yet bought a house there. Would proof of current US address suffice? May a non-resident account be changed to a resident account when I relocate? Thank you.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi expatreturn, [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for your interest in opening a Bank of Ireland account and welcome to Boards.ie.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]We have an Account Opening Team who will be happy to help with any questions you have in relation to opening an account. Please call on 00 353 1 4044034. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]x[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Representatives are available from 8am -8pm Monday-Friday and 10am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday.[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

Thanks again,
    Tara C[/font]

Advertisement