Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

croke park the script 20 june seating

Options
  • 20-05-2015 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

i hope someone can help me here ,i m taking my daughter to the script on the 20 th june and im just wondering as i have never been to croke park ,about the seating there in the stadium.i m looking to be close to the stage but close to the toilets and if we went to go to use the toilets a place close so we could go back to where we were orig thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

You are either seating which means you're close to toilets anyway and you can go back to your seat no problem. Your seats are allocated and you cant just move to get closer to the stage
    If you want to get close to the stage that means you're standing and its up to you where you actually stand to be comfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

i think seating would be the best,have you been to concerts there ,what the best seating to actually see the entertainment on the stage

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

i think seating would be the best,have you been to concerts there ,what the best seating to actually see the entertainment on the stage

Have you tickets bought already?
    The show is sold out, as far as I know..

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

theres loads of tickets for sale on adverts and other sites .why is that

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭bleach94

Quick question guys, would it be optmistic to book the 12am Aircoach home after the gig regarding the time needed to get out of Croke Park? Never been to a gig there so I don't know the setup :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

theres loads of tickets for sale on adverts and other sites .why is that

because it's the Script :rolleyes:

Advertisement