Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill

Options
  • 20-05-2015 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi i have not received a bill by post in a few months.I get an email advising that my bill is available to view online but do not get an actual bill posted out.
    can you look into this for me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

You are probably on paperless billing so the email is telling you your bill is ready online

You will need to login and there you will be able to view your latest bill and also past bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi maloney_a,

And thanks goldenhoarde. This is correct - you are on online billing maloney_a, which means you will only receive your bill online and not by post. You can access your online account via here on our website, and if you wish to change to postal billing, just send an email request for deactivation of your online account to the Eservice email address which you will see when you log in.

If you have any account queries, do send us a private message stating you are the account-holder, your account number, name, address in full, and the telephone number we would have for you.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement