Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advance to Regular Season Tonight

Options
  • 20-05-2015 1:00pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Advance to the regular season will be done tonight.

If you are over 53 players get your roster down to this amount.

The snake draft will continue once perrin makes his pick, he'll then make his next pick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Advance to the regular season will be done tonight.

If you are over 53 players get your roster down to this amount.

The snake draft will continue once perrin makes his pick, he'll then make his next pick.

What if u dont have 53 players?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

will be fine aslong as you have the minimum number of players in required positions.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Playing Giffney at 7, would anybody have any objection if i pick up a back up RB to try out, hes rated in the 60's

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

What time tonight?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Probably about 9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Will snake draft continue after advance to regular season

Probably about 9

Me and giff are restarting, he rage quit our 1st game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'm playing you first game of the season, I believe, Rock.

Me and giff are restarting, he rage quit our 1st game ;)

normal game against giff.. let me know when youre done and ill go to the regular season

normal game against giff.. let me know when youre done and ill go to the regular season

we're done

• Advertisement
Advertisement