Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer camps in the city

Options
  • 20-05-2015 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows about the summer camp at WIT for this year. I have been searching online but I cannot seem to find anything.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

Both local newspapers seem to be full of info about summer camps this week

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭bookworms

Thanks Bowling Alley. I'll take a look

I've looked at the local papers but I cannot seem to see any details about the camp run in WIT. Does any one have any info about their camp.

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

The libraries normally stock booklets of all the summer camps in Waterford but it may be a bit early yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

bookworms wrote: »
    I've looked at the local papers but I cannot seem to see any details about the camp run in WIT. Does any one have any info about their camp.

Thanks in advance.

www.calmast.ie

Although I think both camps are full now, there is a waiting list.

• Advertisement

Thanks Guys. That is disappointing about the WIT camp, I did not see it advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭sunnysoutheast

bookworms wrote: »
    Thanks Guys. That is disappointing about the WIT camp, I did not see it advertised.

Yes they are very popular. Pity they don't do more of them really.

Advertisement