Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to vote in Same-Sex marriage referendum in Bray

• 20-05-2015 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi I haven't received anything in the post about what to do and where to vote. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Hi I haven't received anything in the post about what to do and where to vote. Thank you.

Go to the Link, Select your Leinster and Wicklow County Council, https://www.checktheregister.ie/PublicPages/Default.aspx?uiLang=

You'll be redirected to eReg for Wicklow.ie. Enter you details. It will tell you if you are registered to vote, and if you are where your polling station is.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭insomniac86

Thank you very much this was really helpful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Go to the Link, Select your Leinster and Wicklow County Council, https://www.checktheregister.ie/PublicPages/Default.aspx?uiLang=

You'll be redirected to eReg for Wicklow.ie. Enter you details. It will tell you if you are registered to vote, and if you are where your polling station is.

This is not entirely correct.

I sent in my registration forms to Wicklow Co Co on Feb 27th, heard nothing for weeks and saw no updates on the register.

Emailed the co council and they responded and explained that public register only shows registrations for those registered by Feb 1st and excludes supplemental registrations.

Received my polling card yesterday but I still don't show on the on-line register.

Advertisement