Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquadoodle Mat

Options
  • 20-05-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭

My seven year old nephew had great fun today playing with an aquadoodle mat that my daughter received as a gift. I can't clean it now! Googled it and it was recommended to sponge clean it with a damp sponge but that's not working. It's the rainbow version and is covered in a big rainbow after a lot of scrubbing! I'm guessing someone has it so how do you clean yours? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭PCX

What sort of dirt is on it? Is the rainbow still there when it is fully dried out?

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

The whole rainbow is still there drying out. I stopped scrubbing it an hour ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭PCX

The one we have (not rainbow) drys fairly quickly But to be fair it wouldn't be soaked through after use. We don't really wash ours out but just spot clean when needed.

Hopefully it'll dry out for you and return to normal. i don't see why it shouldn't unless something oil based got on to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭cyning

It dries out: I think by scrubbing it you've soaked it through... Mines a 18 month old and I've never even spot cleaned! Literally when they are finished fire it up on the table to dry and bung it in the cupboard after.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we use baby wipes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

Thanks everyone. I left it to dry and before work this morning the rainbow was gone!

Advertisement