Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DID Provider - Irish numbers €1.43 per month + Setup (€3.50)

Options
  • 20-05-2015 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭

I have been using this company for over 12 months now with no issues.

They originally only offered a limited range of numbers (01/021/051/061/071), they now appear to offer all area codes. There total cost for a year is €20.66 including a set-up fee.

I have no financial or personal connection with this company other than being a customer. (Take note ED E)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Mylow wrote: »
    I have no financial or personal connection with this company other than being a customer. (Take note ED E)
    Mylow/ED E- Please do not attack eachother, lets call it a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Mylow wrote: »
    I have been using this company for over 12 months now with no issues.

They originally only offered a limited range of numbers (01/021/051/061/071), they now appear to offer all area codes. There total cost for a year is €20.66 including a set-up fee.

Would you know if it can be forwarded to Sip to Blueface? if so what will the configuration be, is there any way to test before buying if that format will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

nava wrote: »
    Would you know if it can be forwarded to Sip to Blueface? if so what will the configuration be, is there any way to test before buying if that format will work.

I will test it later. I have a blueface extension.

I know it shows as unreachable if you divert to sipgate.co.uk

It works with ippi.fr That maybe an option for you.

Do you have a Sipsorcery account? I have one will add it there and test as well.

No it can't. In call management it shows the call coming into blueface, but then fails.
    It works no problem with ippi.fr
    I can route it through ippi.fr then sipsorcery to blueface. Not what you wnat to hear.

Can you not add an additional sip account to you IP phone? Solution would be to set-up free sip account with ippi.fr

• Advertisement
Advertisement