Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arsenal v Sunderland @ 7:45

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I'd say Paully still reckons they're not safe! Great defensive display from Sunderland. They actually had the two best chances of the match despite Arsenal having about 90% possession. Hull or Newcastle now. I reckon it's gonna be the Magpies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,480 ✭✭✭✭cson

That_Guy wrote: »
    Arsenal's inability to have a plan b is why they won't win the league for a long long long time.

Do Barcelona have a Plan B?

Very few successful teams do. What they do have however is a tight plan A that works 90% of the time.

We battered Sunderland this evening and what it highlights to me is that the team need to be more clinical. Whether that's learnt on the training ground or bought in I dunno, but it needs to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

pantillimon made some cracking saves. Fair play, out of all the drop candidates Sunderland are the ones I wanted to stay up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

If that's what it means to be a Sunderland supporter I'd pass.
    3 years of just staying up, watching the players "over-perform" in the last month, year in year out.
    It can't be good for the heart either.
    Scored, on average, less than a goal a game, and their fans have seen the least amount of goals in the Premier League (tie with Burnley actually) and 8 of those were in one game!
    Considering what Norwich (assumption here) and Bournemouth are bringing up with them, I would be nervous again for next season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

We might just about squeak over the line now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

The differences between Arsenal and Chelsea are

1: That smidgen of individual quality like Hazard who wins you a peno or does something brilliant in a match like that.

2: A good set piece game that wins you a match like that.

3: They don't concede that chance to Fletcher that loses you a match like that.

Not a bad result and a decent performance from Arsenal but shows you what they need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Well done to the Sunderland fans, happy to see them stay up

Advertisement